WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
*Ideally a long term relationship with a company we can trust to produce many applications and software goods. We want in house operators and project managers who communicate well over the phone.
Some of the features include but not limited to:
• Roughly 100 word puzzles
• A timer that determines score and options like Hints, Menu, Skip, and Solution
• Submit scores
• Some PSD
• A few user interface processes
*A storyboard will be provided
Deliverables for the iPhone and iPod touch App will include:
• User interface flow and all elements
• Code developed with the Apple iPhone SDK and related tools
• Test cases to exercise user interface elements and possible flows
• Provisioning files needed to distribute test applications
• 7 days post-launch maintenance to address any defects
• End to end solution including upload into the IPhone store
*We want the developer to provide an informal mock-up, source code, testing results, signed NDA and confirmation that the application meets or exceeds the Apple iTunes Application Store submission requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW
•The fundamental design patterns and techniques that underlie all iPhone development
•The basics of using Interface Builder
•The application will run on both the iPhone and iTouch.
•A developer/company with experience in not only iPhone application development but also experience and success in submitting iPhone applications to the Apple iTunes Application Store.
After receiving concept details and requirements please give an accurate:
1. Total Cost
2. Includes which features
3. What services are included
4. What is the time frame of delivery (firm)
5. What are the payment terms
6. Any other pertinent details
Preferred timeframe is less than 3 weeks
Thank you for bidding, we hope to have a long term growth with your company.