We would need a programmer who can create us an HTML 5 player for our website.
The player should have the following features:
- subtitles (multiple subtitles in different languages like in the YouTube player would be a plus)
- download option for videos
- standard buttons such as: play, volume, seek bar, time (current and total length), subtitles
- multiple browser support: IE6-9, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- device support: in addition to Win &amp; Mac it should work for Android, iOS
- Flash backup for Internet Explorer
These players should be created in HTML5:
1. Standard Player: http://www.medel.com/int/show/index/id/60/title/How-Hearing-Works (current available flash version)
2. Homepage Player: http://www.medel.com/int/index/index/id/1/title/Home (current available flash version)
There should be the possibility to choose the video (left/right arrows). Could be done via jQuery.
currently we use jQuery (nyroModal, jQueryTools,...) see code in &lt;head&gt;
We are open for suggestions and ideas. Details for this project will be discussed on Skype.
Looking forward for some quotes.