I am looking for an experienced Android apps programmer. Bidder must have proved previous experience or finished projects portfolio. The main features and requirement are listed below. Please place a bid holder and I will share the flow chart, then you can update the bid.
· Query a database, set the device name and BT EIR information based on the query results
· UI with buttons to set it as master and/or slave
· Inquiry for devices around you. Save the device name, UUID, addresses, timestamp, phone location (by querying own device's location service), etc into data base. Check for duplicates when saving
· Should have the capability to configure for only device discovery, or will go through the whole inquiry/page/connection procedure
· Support OBEX for info/file transfer
· Paring and set the Bluetooth EIR information. Display those information.
· Query internet for addition information, for example: google search of the device type.
· Necessary msg boxes
Main milestones I am targeting
· Flow chart discussion
· 1-2 checkpoint during programming
· A failure modes discussion, then update the flow chart
· Share the test cases
· Final test and buy off