Last modified: August 01, 2008
At Taskcity we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by ENWAY SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at Privacy Matters.
- * Information you provide – When you sign up for a Taskcity Account or other service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as payment process, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- * User communications – When you send email or other communication to Taskcity, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- * Affiliated sites – We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to Taskcity in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- * Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- * Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- * Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- * Developing new services.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Taskcity may not be able to provide those services to you. We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Taskcity, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to ENWAY SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Taskcity processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Taskcity regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Taskcity’s treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at Privacy Matters. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Taskcity and an individual.
Changes to this policy